Treasure The Moment Ministries Rev. James W. Parrott, Jr.,
M.Th., D.D., Th.D.
BIBLICAL STUDIES IN
THE BOOK OF DANIEL
By Elder James W. Parrott, Jr.
W. Parrott, Treasure The Moment Ministries. All Rights Reserved.
A. The book of Daniel is divided
into two parts:
1. Chapters 1-6 - God Rules in The Affairs of Men
a. Daniel 4:17
2. Chapters 7-12-When Shall Be The End of Time ?
b. Daniel 12:1
A. The book of Daniel explains why God gives spiritual gifts and its relevancy for today.
B. Our students will learn
the real meaning of the spiritual gift of the Word of Knowledge as
outlined in Dan. 1:17.
C. The Book of Daniel
not only spoke to the world of that day, but the world today needs its message(Dan. 9:26;
Dan. 11:5,13,14; Matt. 12:41,42)
D. God does work through
miraculous and supernatural powers(Dan.3:26-30;6;Dan.6: 19-24; Acts 8:39;
E. Christians can
hold a Political Office(Dan. 3:12: Dan. 6:2).
1- The Importance of Literacy and the Will of God
2- The Spiritual Significance of Dreams
3-Halting Between Two Opinions
4. Chapter 4-The Danger of Playing With God
5. Chapter 5-The Wild Party
6. Chapter 6- Roaring Lions Versus the Lion of Judah
7. Chapter 7- Spiritual Significance of the Four Beasts
8. Chapter 8- Vision of the Little Horn
9. Chapter 9- The Significance of
70 Weeks in History and Prophecy
10. Chapter 10-The Fulfillment
Of Isaiah’s Prophecy of Cyrus
11. Chapter 11-The Rise
and Fall of Gentile Nations and End time Countdown
12. Chapter 12-Behold
I Show You A Mystery