This site will be divided into four sections:
1. Christian Psychology-
The Mind(Intra Communication)
2. Christian Sociology -
3. Christian Theology -
God and Dimension of the Spirit
4. Christian Philosophy Mastery
and the World System
DIRECTIONS: Below are the above concepts to keep in mine as you study these lessons along with your Bibles and a
Dictionary, anwer each questions in your own words in a completed sentence.
(c)2002 Rev. James W. Parrott, Jr.,D.D.,Th.D.,
LESSON ONE: CHRISTIAN PSYCHOLOGY
1. Can one understand the mind of God according to Rom. 11:32-34 and Job 21:22 ?
2. Why are we sick with psychosomatic disorders according to Psa. 42:5,11;Prov.23:7 ?
3. Is fear the root of the world's trouble according to Gen. 3:10;Like 21;26;11 Tim.1:7 ? Why ?
4. Describe these emotions:fear(Psa.37:1-4),misunderstanding(Acts 16:37-39),doubt(John 20:24-28),and dicouragement(l
Kings 19:1-7) ?
5. How can fear be overcomed according to l John 4:18 ?
1. Who is God according to John 4:24;Psa.100:2 ?
2. How did we get here according to Gen. 1:26;2:7;Psa.100:3;115:15,16 ?
3. What is theology according to John 1:1,9,14 ?
4. What is Systematic Theology ?
5. What is Apologetics ?
6. What is Contemporary Theology ?
7. Why is it necessary to study the word of God according to 1 Tim.3:16;Rom.15:4;1 Pet.3:15 ?
LESSON THREE:CHRISTIAN SOCIOLOGY
1. What is sociology ?
2. What is Anthropology ?
3. What does Christ teach about love according to Luke 10:27;John 13:33-35;l Cor.13:10-13 ?
4. Why should members of the church learn to fellowship with each other according to
Heb. 10:25;12;14 ?
5. What is Communication ?
6. How do you apply it to conflict Mannagement according to Matt.18:15-18 ?
7. Describe the significance of the four types of Christians and peoples in the World System
according to Matt.13:1-7 ?
8. What is Social Ministry according to Acts 2:42;6:1;Luke 10:32-37 ?
9. Why shouldn't there be a problem between Israel and Syria according to Gen.28:1- 6 ?
10. According to Jesus Christ, what is the position of Social Ministry to Evangelism according to Matt. 6:33;26:6-13
LESSON FOUR:CHRISTIAN PHILOSOPHY
1. What does the Bible say about Atheism according to Psa. 14:1; l Cor.2;14,15 ?
2. What is an agnostic ?
3. What is a deist ?
4. Define Philosophy ?
5. What is Humanism ?
6. What is meant by the term World System according to l John 2:15;Eph. 2:1-2 ;l Cor.2:6,12 ?
7. Where does knowledge come from according to Eccl.1:16,17;Prov.3;4,5 ?
8. Why do I believe there is a God according to l Cor. 15:1-4 ; Psa.8:1 ?
9.What does the scripture say about the vanity of Philosophy according to Col 2:8;l Tim.6:20 ?
10.Why can't some things in life be figured out according to Heb.11;1;l Cor.2;14-16;Eph.6:
THE ABOVE ARE THE FOUR ASPECTS OF LIFE THAT WILL ENABLE THE BELIEVER TO TAP INTO SUBSTANCE OF FAITH, BUT ALSO EXPERIENCE
FAITH INT THE ABUNDANCE IN MASTER EXCELLENCE, ESPECIALLY FOR 21'ST CENTURY LIVING.