Section 1-WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES ?
By James Parrott, Jr.
Copyright(C)2008. James Parrott, Treasure The Moment Ministries.All Rights Reserved.
Directions:Read and answer the questions in a complete sentence using accompanying scriptures. Upon successful completion
of this study along with the New believers Bible Course--The participant will receive an Introduction To Bible Studies Certificate.
Click into the above link.
1. Why do the righteous suffer according to Revelation 2:10; 11 Corinthians 4:7-0; 11 Corinthians 1:4-10 ?
2. Where can God be found according to Hebrews 9:24; 1 Kings 19:11-13 ?
3. When will Jesus return for the believers according to Matthew 25:1-10 ?
4. How do we grow in the Christian Life and how do we deal with life's challenges and difficulties according to Matt.
10:19; 11 Peter 1:4-8; Gal. 5:1, 16;22,23 ?
5. What is the realtionship between FAITH AND THE WORD according to Heb. 4:2; Psa. 119:11,105; 11 Tim. 2:15;Mark
7:13; Hosea 4:6 ?
6. Give a dictionary definition of the word "values" . What are spiritual values according Matt. 6:33; Phillipians
Section 2- Bible Study From Book of Mark by Elder James W. Parrott, Jr. (C)copyright 2002, James Parrott.Treasure
The Moment Ministries. All Rights Reserved.
This Bible study Bible Study is for your personal empowerment.
Tjose who complete and submit this study for my evluation will be given a certificate of completion. See Section 1.
The theme of the book of Mark is Jesus Christ as servant, and his disciples
following in his steps. The purpose of this book is that humility and meekness are not low estee, but willing submission,
and self restraint in the use of power. Grace is demonstrated by Jesus Christ ahowing a paradox(departure from his mission),
by sharing his mercy to the Syro-Phoenician woman(Mark 7:6,26-28).
Justice of God is the standard of salvation, because it is the will of God
that all are to be saved(11 Peter 3:9). It is not impossinble, but it is more difficult for a rich man to be saved(Mark 10:45;Luke
Righteousness is God's requirement for righteous living and stewardship empowers
one to seek him and have his indwelling prescence. If one makes wordly fame their priority, that person will lose their
soul(Mark 8:34-36). Man's condition is one of sin(Psa. 51:5). Jesus Christ forves ball sin, exceept two:the sin of blaspheming
the Hol Spirit(Mark 3:28,29;Acts 5:1-5) and Suicide(Matthew 27:3-8; Acts 1:18-20).
Assignment: Please use the information along with your Bible to answer these questions in a complete sentence. In addition
you may use a reference Bible, Bible Dictionary and a regular dictionary to complete this assignment.
1. What is the theme of the Book of Mark ?
2. What is the purpose of the Book of Mark ?
3. What is a paradox ?
4. Explain the paradox of Jesus ministering to the Syro-Phoenician Woman(Mark 7:26-28).
5. What is meant by being a servant(Mark 9:34-37) ?
6. How does the Righteousness of God differ from the Justice of God(Mark 2:17; Mark 6:12; Mark 10:25; Mark
7. What are the two sins that no forgiveness is given(Mark 3:28, 29; Matthew 27:1-9) ?